- This card is part of the "Supreme King Odd-Eyes" series; monsters that are a hybrid between "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" and another one of the "Four Dimension Dragons". The hybrid part is because those monsters are a mix between the Pendulum status of "Odd-Eyes" and the card type/summoning mechanic of the other "Dimension Dragon".
- This card is the first "Odd-Eyes" Synchro Pendulum Monster.
- This monster is a hybrid evolution of "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" and "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon", the two monsters Yuya Sakaki and Yugo respectively use.
- The monsters that belong to the "Supreme King Odd-Eyes" series, except "Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon", have in their Japanese names, in the part of "Supreme King", the color that belongs to its card type.
- This card's Japanese name - "Supreme King White Dragon" - is a reference to Synchro Monsters, which are white-colored cards.
- In the anime, this monster's two eye colors are on the opposite eyes.
- This card is the final Synchro Monster to be Synchro Summoned in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V anime.
- This monster strongly resembles "Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" in appearance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.