For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- In the anime, this is the first "Number C" monster to be Summoned before its base form, as well as the first to not use it's base form as an Xyz Material.
- This card and Number C73: Abyss Supra Splash are the first "Number C" monsters to be released in the TCG before being released in the OCG.
- This is also the first "Number C" monster to be released in the OCG/TCG before its base form.
- This card's name comes from the mythical Chimera, a monster made up of several different animals fused together (typically a goat, lion, and serpent). This may refer to this monster's Summoning in the anime as a synthesis of four different "Number C" monsters via the effect of "Rank-Up-Magic Admiration of the Thousands".
- This card is the first "Number" monster that can be Summoned with a non-fixed number of Xyz Materials.
- It is also the first Rank 6 "C" monster.
- The spheres on the chest of this monster represent the four Barian Emperors that Vector absorbed:
- In the dubbed anime, this card shares the same roar as "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.