For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This monster is the cover card for Judgment of the Light.
- This form of "Utopia" is different because this form has a light color scheme, not a dark color scheme like the previous evolved forms.
- Also, it keeps all of its swords in a holster on its back while previous forms kept at least one on each of its hips.
- In the anime, this monster keeps its second pair of arms concealed as part of the upper arms of its "primary" arms. They separate and extend when it is about to draw its swords.
- This is the first "Number C" monster Summoned through Rank-Up that doesn't have Chaos Overlay Units but has regular yellow ones.
- The first time this card was Summoned, its number was shown using the red color that all other forms of "Utopia" use. In its second appearance, however, it was shown in a bright turquoise color. This makes "Utopia Ray Victory" the first "Number C" monster to have a different number color from its original counterpart.
- This may have been a mistake though, as the number on the monster itself, as well as the one shown on subsequent Summon sequences is red.
- In the TCG, this is the first Super Rare card in a booster pack since Gladiator's Assault to be released as an Ultimate Rare.
- This monster is the fourth Warrior-Type "Number C" monster, the first being "Number C39: Utopia Ray", the second being "Number C105: Battlin' Boxer Comet Cestus" and the third being "Number C39: Utopia Ray V".
- This card is the true and evolved form of "Number C39: Utopia Ray V".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.