- This form of "Utopia" is different because this form has a light color scheme, not a dark color scheme like the previous evolved forms.
- Also, it keeps all of its swords in a holster on its back, while previous forms kept at least one on each of its hips.
- In the anime, this monster keeps its second pair of arms concealed as part of the upper arms of its "primary" arms. They separate and extend when it is about to draw its swords.
- This is the first "Number C" monster Summoned through Rank-Up and doesn't have Chaos Overlay Units, but has regular yellow ones.
- The first time this card was Summoned, its Number was shown using the red color that all other forms of "Utopia" use. In its second appearance, however, it was shown in a bright turquoise color. This makes "Number C39: Utopia Ray Victory" the first "Number C" monster to have a different Number color from its original counterpart.
- This may have been an animation mistake though, as the Number on the monster itself is red.
- This card appears in the artwork of "Numbers Return".
- Just as "Rank-Up-Magic Numeron Force" is the true from of "Rank-Up-Magic Limited Barian's Force", this card could be the true form of "Number C39: Utopia Ray V" as the V in Utopia Ray V could stand for Victory.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.