For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- The "V" in this card's name probably refers to the fact that this is a Barian version of "Utopia" (which is spelled "Varian" in Japanese - "Utopia Ray Varian").
- This monster's appearance looks very similar to Kamen Rider Agito's Burning Form, as they both have a similar weapon and "evil"-looking image.
- This monster's sealed form looks very similar to the Barian Emblem. It is also released from the same doors as the other "Chaos Numbers" used by the Barians, due to the fact that "Rank-Up-Magic Limited Barian's Force" was used to Summon it.
- This card is the only form of "Number 39: Utopia" that evolved via the power of the Barian World.
- Despite this, in the anime Astral still used this card in his ceremonial duel against Yuma.
- This is the first Ranked-Up "Number C" monster that is not part of the "Over-Hundred Numbers" archetype.
- When the number of "Utopia Ray V" number appeared on its body during its Summon scenes, it had an orange color, despite both the monster and the number that appeared on the screen previously being red. This was likely an animation error.
- This card and "Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" are so far the only cards to belong to ten supported archetypes: "C", "Number", "Number C", "Number C39", "Utopia", "Number 39: Utopia", "Number C39: Utopia Ray", "V (archetype)", "V (GX archetype)" and "Hope". Although "Number 39: Utopia", "Utopia", "Number C", "Number C39" and "Number C39: Utopia Ray" are sub-archetypes of "Chaos", "Number", "Number C", "Number C39", "Number 39: Utopia", "Utopia" and "Hope" respectively, they have specific support cards.
- This is the only one of the "Number 39: Utopia" monster that doesn't have red eyes, instead having yellow eyes.
- In the anime, this card and "Number C73: Abyss Supra Splash" are the only Ranked-Up "Number C" that has no effect that is linked to its "Number" counterpart and the only Ranked-Up "Number C" that does not gain an effect when Xyz Summoned by Ranking-Up said "Number" counterpart.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.