For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This is the first "Number C" Summoned by "Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force".
- This monster's initial appearance in the anime bears a resemblance to the phoenix mode of "The Winged Dragon of Ra".
- Just as "Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" is very similar to "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", this card shares many similarities with "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon".
- Just as "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" could be a reference to "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", this card could be a reference to "Cyber End Dragon".
- Similar to how "Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" is able to negate card effects and control time to its own advantage during the Battle Phase, this card's own effect negates the effects of all other cards and resets the entire state of the Duel to that of the beginning of the turn and and then averts the occurrence of any unfavorable outcomes during the Main Phase. It also can potentially prevent your opponent from activating other cards due to its second effect.
- Like "Number C39: Utopia Ray" and "Number C32: Shark Drake Veiss", "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon's" colors are reversed compared to his base form.
- "Tachyon Dragon" is dark-purple, "Neo Tachyon Dragon" is light-yellow.
- This monster has the highest ATK of "Number C" so far.
- On that note, it has the highest ATK jump from its original form, as the difference is 1500 ATK from "Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon".
- This card is the first Dragon-Type "Number C" monster.
- So far, this is the only "Galaxy-Eyes" monster that doesn't gain any ATK by its effects.
- This card and "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" both activate their effects during the Main Phase, unlike their original counterparts which activate their effects during the Battle Phase.
- When this card first activated its Rank-Up effect in Episode 128, the music was played in reverse.
- This references the fact that through its effect, this card can reverse time.
- A tachyon is a hypothetical particle described in quantum physics to be capable of traveling over light speed, resulting in time travel.
- This is also the only "Galaxy-Eyes" monster that isn't a Cover Card.
- This card bares a resemblance to King Ghidorah from Godzilla.
- This card is so far the only card to belong to ten supported archetypes: "C", "Number", "Number C", "Number 10X", "Number C10X", "Galaxy", "Galaxy-Eyes", "Tachyon", "Tachyon Dragon" and "Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon". Although "Number C", "Number 10X", "Number C10X", "Galaxy-Eyes", "Tachyon Dragon" and "Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" are sub-archetypes of "Chaos", "Number", "Number C", "Number 10X", "Galaxy", "Galaxy-Eyes", "Tachyon" and "Tachyon Dragon" respectively, they have specific support.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.