For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This monster is actually the pilot of its base form, "Number 101: Silent Honor ARK", as shown in the anime.
- This card is the first Rank-Up monster not to gain an effect by having a specific Xyz Material. Instead, it requires "Number 101: Silent Honor ARK" to be in the Graveyard in order to use its effect.
- It is also the first "Number C" not to make any direct use of its Xyz Materials.
- This card and its base counterpart are the first monsters that can directly attach monsters your opponent controls from the field.
- This card is the first Aqua "Number C" monster.
- Nash, during his human life, told Vector that he will get revenge on him, even if he should have to come back from the dead which is referenced by this card's revival effect.
- This monster resembles "Black Ray Lancer", another Xyz Monster used by Shark before joining the Seven Barian Emperors.
- This monster appears in the artworks of "Overlay Award", "Overlay Connection", "Xyz Charge Up" and "Chaos Hundred Universe".
- This is one of the few "Number C" monsters not to have a swirling vortex in its artwork (although it is included in the anime).
- This card is similar to "Number C103: Ragnafinity". In that, they have the same ATK, Rank and Attribute, and are both able to Summon themselves from the Graveyard with their effects.
- This could reflect the fact that Nash and Marin are twin siblings in the anime.
- This card bears a resemblance to "Dark Templar @Ignister":
- Both monsters possess large, spiked pauldrons.
- Both monsters also have "wings" of some kind; "Dark Templar’s" appear to be more membranous, while “Silent Honor DARK’s" are more akin to a carapace.
- Their heads/helmets have at least three spikes, a faceplate and glowing eyes.
- Coincidentally, the owner of "Dark Templar" was also an ally to the protagonist of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS before becoming an antagonist.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.