For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This is the first "Galaxy-Eyes" monster used by Kaito Tenjo that is not part of the "Photon" archetype and is DARK.
- In cosmology, dark matter is the term used to describe a phenomena in outer space where the effects of matter can be measured, but when no matter can be seen. Dark matter is unique in that it neither absorbs nor reflects light, and as such its properties can only be measured by its gravitational effects on visible matter. It is also hypothesized that approximately 95% of the Universe is made of dark matter.
- This card has the same Summoning condition as "Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon" in the OCG/TCG.
- Both cards have been use by Kaito Tenjo in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL manga.
- This card and "Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon" are the only "Galaxy-Eyes" monsters whose Japanese name is written without kanji.
- This card's OCG/TCG artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Rank 42: "The Power of Bonds!!", specifically from the panel showing this monster being Summoned. This monster's pose is made vertical, however.
- This artwork also displays the same souls brought forth by "Soul Arena" during its Summon in the manga.
- This is the first “Galaxy” monster and the fourth Number monster to be Forbidden on the TCG Banlist.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.