For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This monster is the cover card for Cosmo Blazer.
- This monster's appearance is based on a dragon silhouette that Astral is cradling in an early piece of concept art by Kazuki Takahashi. It is unknown if the dragon in the image is depicting this card or something else entirely.
- This monster is the true form of "Number 53: Heart-eartH".
- This card is the first Rank 9 Xyz Monster to require 3 monsters for its Xyz Summon.
- The "Fake" and "Heart" in this card's Japanese name are possibly references to Dr. Faker and Heartland City, respectively.
- "eartH" in this card's name is simply "Heart" with the "H" letter placed at the end.
- This monster appears to have what looks like a human heart on its rib cage-like chest. "Number 53: Heart-eartH" has a similar heart in its chest, implying that both monsters are synthetic bodies meant to house the disembodied heart.
- This card's effect to have the opponent take the damage instead of its controller is similar to the effect of "Yubel".
- These two cards also share the same ATK, DEF, and Attribute, cannot be destroyed by battle, and are related to an individual in their respective anime with a sadistic streak (though only in the Japanese versions).
- This card is the only "Number" monster in the anime that does not have the ubiquitous effect that only allows it to be destroyed by battle with "Number" monsters. Instead, this effect is replaced with an effect that prevents it from being destroyed by battle with any monster. (Ironically, for unknown reasons, its respective chaos number drops this distinction from its base form.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.