For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This was the first single-digit "Number" to be revealed.
- The number 7 is located at the top of this monster's cane and on the gambling chip it's holding.
- This makes this card the only "Number" monster so far to have its number on two different places on its body.
- This card has many gambling images on its body.
- Its number 7 is known as a sign of good luck, hence its number. Its Rank, ATK/DEF, ATK gain, and dice activation number are also 7 or related to 7.
- This card is dressed as a jester.
- In the anime, its collar and sleeves are revealed to be roulette patterns.
- Its English name may reference a straight in poker; its Japanese name may be a pun of "lucky streak" or "lucky strike" alongside its 'striped' clothing pattern.
- This card's three 'bonus' effects may be references to 3 powerful cards that were Forbidden at least once (and are all currently Forbidden in the TCG): "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", "Monster Reborn" and "Graceful Charity".
- The requirement of three Level 7 monsters to Summon this card may reference a jackpot on a slot machine.
- The probability to roll a combined 7 for this card's 'bonus' effect is 1/6.
- This is the most likely sum when rolling two six-sided dice, as it has six possible combinations (1-6, 2-5, 3-4, 4-3, 5-2, 6-1), the most of any possible sum. This may also be why it is viewed as a "lucky" number in gambling.
- The posture of this monster is almost curved to resemble its number.
- This is one of the few "Number" monsters that didn't take control over its holder, and instead had a positive effect on its owner.
- This card is the first "Number" to have been released in the V Jump Edition Series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.