For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This monster is a counterpart to "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon", as supported by the following:
- This monster's number is the same as "17", except in reverse order (71).
- This monster's ATK and DEF are the same as that of "Number 17", except swapped.
- Reginald Kastle was the original owner of "Number 17", and he is a Barian, which is why this monster looks very similar to the Barian Emblem.
- "Lebarian" in this card's name (リバリアン) is a portmanteau of "Levice" (リバイス, Ribaisu) or "Leviathan" (リバイアサン, Ribaiasan) and "Barian" (バリアン, Varian).
- The same star formation in the artwork of "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One" (aka the Big Dipper) also appears in this card's artwork.
- This is a reference to the fact that this monster's number corresponds to that card's name, "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One".
- This card's 2nd effect is a reference to the (Chaos Draw)[http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Draw], often used in Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal to get (Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One)[http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rank-Up-Magic_-_The_Seventh_One] onto the user's hand in their normal draw.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.