For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This monster is a counterpart to "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon":
- This monster's number, 71, is the reverse of 17.
- This monster's ATK and DEF are the same as that of "Number 17" swapped.
- Shark, who is a Barian, was the original owner of "Number 17", and this monster looks similar to a combination of "Leviathan Dragon" and the Barian Emblem as well as having "Shark" in its name.
- "Rebarian" in this card's name (リバリアン) is a portmanteau of "Leviathan" (リバイス Ribaisu, Levice) and "Barian" (バリアン Varian). It is also a pun on the word "Revive" (リバイブ) Ribaibu), referencing this monster's effect.
- This card's artwork strongly resembles that of "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One", with the Barian Emblem in this monster's body and the same star formation (the Big Dipper) appearing in the background.
- This monster's number also corresponds to that card's name: "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One".
- As seen on this card's Tips page, this card is useful for pulling off the activation condition of "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One".