For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- According to Vetrix, this monster is extremely difficult to control, as one must wield an enormous amount of anger.
- The color of this monster may be based on Taoism, the yin and yang.
- The card's number is similar in shape to the yin-yang symbol, which represents the balance between light and darkness.
- This card's number, 69, also hints to a sort of balance. The number 6 looks like the number 9 (and vice-versa) when inverted.
- This card's effect to take others' powers for itself is essentially what Vetrix did to Hart Tenjo.
- When this monster uses it effect-gaining effect, a clawed hand made of pink energy comes out of its back and impales its target, draining it of its effects and color.
- This monster changes forms each time its anime-exclusive destruction effect is activated.
- In the anime, this monster has a similar roar as that of "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.