- This card is the first devolved "Number" that has a lesser Rank than its original form.
- It is also the first alternative "Number" not to have an added element before the digits in its name.
- This card's effect is an improved version of the effect of "Number 39: Utopia".
- This card may come from the expression "roots of evolution", which states that a beginning or primordial stage of evolution is unbalanced, weak or strong, and as it evolves, it compensates by counterbalancing some traits it loses.
- This card's artwork angle is mirrored from that of "Number 39: Utopia", to the point that "Utopia" even wields its sword in the opposite hand (right in the original "Utopia", left in "Roots").
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.