For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This monster is possibly based on the ancient city of Machu Picchu.
- This monster is a floating city, while Machu Picchu was built high up in the mountains above sea level (ironically, the uppermost city part of this monster does not look like Machu Picchu to any extent, instead it looks more akin to a Spanish city itself).
- The background in this card's artwork looks similar to "Photon World" as seen in episodes 42 and 43.
- The number 33 is shown on the bottom pillar that the city is connected onto.
- This is the first anime "Number" that does not have a sealed form.
- It instead seems to be a sealed form by itself, probably since something resembling a city isn't likely to be able to unfold.
- In the anime, when this monster detaches an Overlay Unit, it absorbs it with its uppermost pillar, and then several cannons appear around its ring.
- This monster, like "Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder" and "Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings", are the first "Numbers" seen to not be obtained either by Astral or Kite, even after their owners have been properly defeated in a Duel.
- A miniature version of this monster appears in the artwork of "Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis", attached to that monster's waist.
- The sphere inside "Chronomaly Machu Mech" is most likely "Number 36: Chronomaly Chateau Huyuk".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.