For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This card shares the same attack power of various monsters used by Yu-Gi-Oh! Supporting Protagonists such as "Black-Winged Dragon" (Crow Hogan), "Gilford the Lightning" (Joey Wheeler), "Armed Dragon LV7" (Chazz Princeton) & "Light and Darkness Dragon" (Chazz Princeton in the Manga) respectively and could be seen as a parallel to all of them.
- Despite having "Dragon" in its Japanese name and its dragon-like appearance, it is actually a Sea Serpent-Type.
- The number 32 can be seen on the left side of this card's chest.
- This card's number as shown on the monster itself can still be read as "32" even if it's upside-down. This could possibly reflect this card's duality of being used for good despite its dark nature.
- This card currently has the second highest ATK out of all Rank 4 monsters.
- This card is currently the strongest Sea Serpent-Type Xyz Monster in the game.
- This is the second "Number" to have a Chaos Evolved form, which is known as "Number C32: Shark Drake Veiss", while the first one is "Number 39: Utopia" whose "Number C" form is called "Number C39: Utopia Ray".
- This card could be considered the anti-thesis to "Number 39: Utopia". This is shown through the difference in their effects.
- "Utopia" relies on pure defensive strategies, detaching its Xyz Materials to negate attacks.
- "Shark Drake" relies on pure offensive strategies, detaching its Xyz Materials to bring back destroyed monsters, and then attacking them again, causing even more harm to the opponent.
- While "Utopia" goes from a light color scheme to a dark one after going through Chaos Xyz Evolution, "Shark Drake" goes from a dark color scheme to a light one.
- This is the second "Number" card Yuma obtained off screen.
- This is the third "Number" to talk in the anime. But unlike "Number 96: Dark Mist", this card does not want the power of the other "Number".
- This card could likely be the anime counterpart of "Bahamut Shark". Both are ace monsters of Shark, Sea Serpent-Type monsters, WATER monsters and Rank 4 Xyz Monsters that require 2 or more Xyz Materials.
- The head of this monster resembles the dorsal head of "Shark Caesar".
- Fittingly, both cards are owned by Shark.
- This card appears in the artwork of "Shark Splash".
- This monster and Shark's motorcycle have a similar coloring.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.