For trivia pertaining to this monster's Number, see Forum:"Numbers" Xyz Monster Trivia. Any contributions regarding this type of trivia should be placed there, instead of this page.
- This card's effect is similar to "Fiendish Chain" that they both negate monster effects.
- This is the third "Over-Hundred Number" monster to appear in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL with "Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" and "Number 105: Battlin' Boxer Star Cestus" preceding it, though it was the first to be revealed in the OCG/TCG.
- The number 106 (with 10 just barely visible) is on its wrist.
- This monster is in the form of a right hand, while its Chaos form is undefined, having two thumbs and two index fingers.
- In the anime, when this monster detaches an Xyz Material, it absorbs it into the middle eye-like part. Then, if the effect proceeds, a drill comes from the forefinger and drills into the opponent's monster.
- This is the weakest "Number 10X" in terms of ATK.
- This monster shares some similarities with "Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis":
- Their sealed forms are similar.
- Their numbers have "6" in the ones digit.
- Both monsters can use their effects only once.
- Both are V Jump promotional cards.
- Both of their respective numbers appear in the same corner in the background.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.