- Unlike most "Photon" monsters, this monster's body glows red.
- Just like Galaxy-Eyes, this card's background is outer space.
- This card is Kite's second Ace, being the evolution of his previous Ace, just like Yuma's situation with "Number 39: Utopia" and "Number C39: Utopia Ray".
- This card is a "Photon" and Xyz counterpart of "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon".
- This card has three heads, visible on the tips of its wings. These "heads" look very similar to the heads of "Twin Photon Lizard".
- The tail piece of this monster is more spear-shaped, unlike the one it had while it was a "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", which was more trident-like.
- In the anime, this card's Xyz Summon portal is unique to itself in that it resembles a black hole, instead of a red spiral or a galaxy (ironic, as its name contains "galaxy").
- The light emitting from the body of "Neo Galaxy-Eyes" is similar to the light of the Barian World.
- Misael refers to this card as a "Number Killer", probably due to the fact that this card in the anime can negate the effects of "Numbers", including their Cannot be destroyed by battle except with a "Number" monster effect.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.