- This monster appears in the artwork of "Zefra Divine Strike".
- This monster is "Dance Princess of the Nekroz" wearing armor based on "Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth",
- All of the visual traits of the original "Sophia" have carried over to this monster, including its wings, horns, tattoos, dress, armbands, waist guards, and the two "Gishki Aquamirrors" worn as a bra. However, there are two major visual differences between the outfits of "Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth" and its "Nekroz" counterpart:
- A "Nekroz Mirror" appears on the stomach of "Nekroz of Sophia", where the original had nothing.
- The two colored orbs seen in this monster's artwork appear larger and in greater detail than in "Sophia, Goddess of Rebirth". However, this is not because they are different orbs– they are actually the very same pair depicted in the original monster's art. While all the other parts of the original "Sophia" were resized to fit "Dance Princess of the Nekroz" the orbs stayed the same size– the "Nekroz" monster is simply that much smaller than the original.
- This monster has the highest DEF of any Ritual Monster.
- This monster is the first Level 11 Ritual Monster.
- This monster is the first "Nekroz" Ritual Monster not to be based on a Synchro Monster.
- This card is the first Ritual Monster to specify where the Tributes used to Ritual Summon it must originate, in this case, the field.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.