- This card's Japanese name is similar to the English name of the Fusion Monster "Sanwitch", only without the D.
- This card's Japanese name is a pun on the word "sandwich".
- Despite being a witch, this monster is not a Spellcaster-Type monster, but rather a Rock-Type monster, because of its power to turn opponents into stone, as stated by some of its video game lores.
- Her appearance in Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters shows her with evil red eyes, despite her card art featuring normal brown eyes.
- This card's OCG and TCG release are separated by nearly 13 years. This card was originally printed in the OCG in Booster 6, released on December 1, 1999. The TCG print was released on November 30th, 2012.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.