- This monster appears in the artworks of "Gift of the Mystical Elf", "Gold Moon Coin", "Vaccination", and "Lineage of Destruction".
- The Bandai version of this card is Level 5, belongs to the "White Magic" family and has 2500 DEF, whereas the Konami version is Level 4, is a Spellcaster-Type and has 2000 DEF.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories, this card is an Effect Monster that can increase the ATK and DEF of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" by 500.
- This is based off the unwritten effect of this card in the Duelist Kingdom anime arc.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom, this monster can be fused with "Dark Elf" to form "Cosmo Queen".
- The Portuguese version of of this card from Starter Deck: Yugi seems to be a misprint. The name is "Elfo Mística", which should have been mistyped because "elfo" is a masculine noun and "mística" is a feminine adjective. And yet, the monster is referred to as an "elfa" (feminine) in the flavor text. See the errata.
- This card's OCG/TCG artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel 010, specifically from the panel when Yugi summons this monster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.