- This monster is based on a magnet, as we can see in the background and with its ability to either attract (Attack Position) or repel (Defense Position) opposing monsters.
- This card appears in the artwork of "Morphtransition", "Factory of 100 Machines", and "Morphtronic Map".
- This "Morphtronic" is the only one with a negative (Attack Position) effect.
- A possible pun on the fact that magnets tend to have a "negative" polarity on one side.
- This card has a counterpart: "Morphtronic Magnen Bar".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.