- There are two cards that function similarly to "Moisture Creature": "Gilford the Lightning" (Raigeki) ,which destroys all monsters your opponent controls, and "Beast King Barbaros", which destroys all cards your opponent controls. All three Monsters are normally Tribute Summoned with 2 Tributes, but get their effect requires 3 Tributes to active.
- The effect of this monster can be a reference to "Harpie's Feather Duster".
- "Moisture Creature" is a hidden character in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom. He claims to be an alien that got trapped inside the game and is identified as a monster character. He attacks with the gun-like device, the attack called "Sterilizing Beam".
- In the full game model, "Moisture Creature" is an alien-like character. The umbrella-like device is spread out in Defense Position.
- The spiky objects inside this monster's weapon canister are the same objects in the artwork of Servant of Catabolism (which is also an Immortal monster in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses). It is CRUSH, as shown in Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses when this monster is destroyed, CRUSH field appears.
- This card may reference the phrase "on Cloud Nine", as clouds are made of moisture (card name) and this card is Level 9.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.