- "Wandering Mummy" appears in this card's artwork.
- This events of this card's artwork seem to continue in "Graverobber's Retribution".
- Thematically, this means the card’s entire effect represents graverobbing, drawing cards during your opponent’s turn, then being forced to discard those cards on your turn.
- Ever since April 2005, this card was, and has remained, Forbidden.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of Destiny, you still have to discard cards even if you destroy "Mirage of Nightmare" with "Mystical Space Typhoon" before your next Standby Phase.
- The card's artwork is based on a recurring trope in zombie fiction in which the undead gang up on their target and brutally murder them, possibly turning them into a zombie afterwards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.