- In some Video Games, this is a "Ritual Monster", with its corresponding Ritual Spell Card being "Curse of Millennium Shield".
- This monster appears in the artworks of "Shield Crush", "Kaminote Blow" and "Paradox Synthesis".
- Ironically, despite its original flavor text claiming it to be able to resist any attack, it is shown being destroyed at least two times.
- The Eye of Wdjat is featured on this monster.
- This card's original flavor text stated that it was a Millennium Item; however, it has absolutely no importance to the storyline and does not originate from the Millennium Stone like the other Millennium Items. This card later received an erratum to change its flavor text to remove any mention of the Millennium Items.
- This card, along with "Labyrinth Wall", has the highest DEF of all Level 5 monsters.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.