- In some Video Games, this is a "Ritual Monster", with its corresponding Ritual Spell being "Curse of Millennium Shield".
- This monster appears in the artworks of "Shield Crush", "Kaminote Blow" and "Paradox Synthesis".
- Ironically, despite its original flavor text claiming it to be able to resist any attack, it is shown being destroyed at least two times.
- The Eye of Wdjat is featured on this monster.
- Though this card's old flavor text claims that it is a Millennium Item, it has absolutely no importance to the storyline and does not originate from the Millennium Stone as the other Millennium Items.
- This card, along with Labyrinth Wall, has the highest DEF of all level 5 monsters.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.