- This card is named after the asterisk (*) punctuation mark.
- The name refers to the six-pointed asterisk that appears on the face of this monster. As seen in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 142, the asterisk is formed by three of the atom-like Infinity symbols overlaid on each other.
- Each Infinity symbol is colored differently to represent a "Meklord Emperor" and "Meklord Army" monster. Blue for "Skiel", white for "Wisel", and orange for "Granel".
- Unlike the "Meklord Emperors" and "Meklord Astro Mekanikle", this card doesn't have the effects where it can equip itself with an opponent's Synchro Monster and increase its ATK by the said Synchro Monster's ATK.
- In the OCG/TCG, the lowest this card's ATK can be is 0, whereas the highest it can possibly go is 15000 (using 3 copies of "Meklord Astro Mekanikle" and 1 copy of "Meklord Astro Dragon Triskelion").
- This card's appearance highly resembles that of "Drill Bug".
- This card's body/tail in the artwork forms the infinity symbol (∞).
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.