- This monster appears in the artwork of "Malefic Paradigm Shift".
- This card, "Malefic Parallel Gear" and "Malefic Truth Dragon" are the only "Malefic" monsters that allow other monsters you control to attack.
- This card's relation to "Malefic Truth Dragon" represents the nature of a paradox; though it may seem impossible, it is in fact true.
- These two cards also represent Paradox himself; this card has the colors of his mask, while "Malefic Truth Dragon" has his hair color.
- This is the only "Malefic" monster that requires a specific Field Spell Card for it to stay on the field ("Malefic World"), as opposed to any Field Spell Card.
- This monster is the only "Malefic" monster to have its own name written in its card text. ("There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic Paradox Dragon" on the field.") Other "Malefic" monsters have only the the text: "There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field".
- This card's effect of Special Summoning a Synchro Monster from the Graveyard could be symbolic of the "Meklords", which also use Synchro Monsters against the opponent (considering Paradox is also in league with Z-one, this is a stronger connection).
- In the anime, most Synchro Monsters appear from a column of light when summoned, but this one appears from a column of darkness, similar to a Dark Synchro Monster.
- This card's tail has logo that ressembles the symbol of infinity, a staple of Yliaster, an organization of which the owner is a part of.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.