- This monster appears in the artwork of "Guidance of Salvation".
- This monster is probably based on the Faerie Dragon, a gentle, small dragon with fairy-like wings, instead of the bat wings dragons are usually shown with.
- In all of this card's appearances to date, it was used to Synchro Summon a "Majestic" monster in the same turn it was drawn.
- The only time that the necessary Signer Dragon was not already in play was in episode 128. In each other case, this card was summoned almost immediately.
- Also, in every episode except episode 128, the summoned "Majestic" monster delivered game-ending damage (either by attack or effect) in the turn it was summoned.
- Furthermore, this card has always been drawn only when the Duelist has the full mark of the Crimson Dragon on them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.