- The religious word saint in this card's Japanese name was replaced with faith in its English names, similarly to "Faith Bird" whose Japanese name is "Saint Bird".
- This monster is Téa Gardner's favorite card.
- This card has a Trap counterpart, "Mask of Darkness" and an Monster counterpart, "DUCKER Mobile Cannon".
- This monster may be a younger version of "Disenchanter", due to their similar appearances, effects, and Japanese names ("Magician of Faith" is "Saint Magician" and "Disenchanter" is "Saint Disenchanter").
- In the TCG, this card was Forbidden for thirteen formats before being Limited once more, which was the most of any card (surpassing the twelve of "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" and "Tsukuyomi"). It was later surpassed by the OCG unbanning of "Cyber-Stein", which was Forbidden for sixteen before becoming Limited in February 2014.
- The runes on this monster's staff are distorted versions of letters of the Latin alphabet. They spell "MINARAI MAJISUAN", which means "Apprentice Magician" in Japanese.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.