- This cards name refers to being a 'Château', a castle or a large manor or estate.
- In addition, 'Château' is brand of French wine.
- This card's name can also be a pun on 'gâteau', french for cake, as it is a castle composed of cake.
- "Madolche Majoleine", "Madolche Chouxvalier", "Madolche Mille-feuille" and "Madolche Mouple" appear on this cards artwork.
- This is the only card to use the character 'â' in its OCG card name.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.