- The text and effect of this card allude to overclocking, in which the performance of a machine could be increased (usually computer hardware) at the risk of instability or outright hardware failure, reflected in its effect.
- The odometer on this cards artwork appears to be a broken version of "Speed Spell - Acceleration Limiter".
- Ironically, in spite of this card's name, this card is currently Semi-Limited in the Advanced Format.
- This card has the following relations to/with "Sonic Boom":
- Both have an effect that doubles a Machine monster's ATK (albeit "Sonic Boom" is more specific with this) and destroys the affected monsters during the End Phase.
- Both card's artworks depicts references of high speed (this card's shows a maxed out speedometer and "Sonic Boom" shows a titular sonic boom, which is a loud sound associated with the distortion of air wrought by an object that travels at a speed that breaks the sound barrier).
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.