- This card has one more horn than "Voltic Bicorn" and thus has 300 more ATK.
- In the same way, it has two more horns than "Thunder Unicorn" and thus has 600 more ATK.
- This card art seems to be inspired by the legendary "B'T X"(Pronounced: Beat X) from the anime/manga of the same name.
- "Thunder Unicorn", "Voltic Bicorn", and "Lightning Tricorn" have no progressive pattern except the 300 ATK increase as they transition from 1 horn to 3 horns.
- Unlike "Thunder Unicorn" and "Voltic Bicorn" who look like actual horses, "Lightning Tricorn" has a more metallic and robotic appearance.
- This card may represent Jean, its main user, due to it being the strongest Unicorn Synchro Monster in the game which in turn references Jean being the leader of Team Unicorn. Its ability to Special Summon either "Thunder Unicorn" or "Voltic Bicorn" represents Jean’s appreciation of team work and unity.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.