- This card's artwork features someone picking up a die, even though a die roll is not part of this card's effect.
- To note, the dice may represent the Level, and the die being picked up may be being turned to another face, thus "modulating" the Level.
- This card can also be a reference to tabletop RPG. Most game systems encourage random character creation, where your abilities are determined by the roll of the die. However, if the player is inclined to do so, he may create his ideal character himself (represented by picking any "LV" monster without restrictions), but the Game Master will often hand out a penalty if he does (represented by the opponent drawing 2 cards).
- This card appears in the artwork of "Trap Request".
- The Eye of Wdjat appears in this card's center, partially obscured by the dice
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.