- The card appears to be named after Raziel, an archangel found in the Kabbalah of Judaism. It is said that he attempted to guide Adam and Eve back to the Garden of Eden. This attempt is referenced by Razion's effect of returning monsters to the Deck from the Graveyard.
- Stylistically, this card's battle effect "rewinds" the opponent's Graveyard back in time.
- The face on this monster vaguely resembles Gozaburo Kaiba.
- If you look closely, his face also has a crown.
- This monster resembles the "Majestic Mech"s.
- This is the only "Timelord" with a body part that is not metal, namely, the fire on its shoulders.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.