- "Lady of the Lake", "Noble Arms - Excaliburn" and "Noble Knight Bedwyr" appear in this card's artwork, along with the reflections of "Noble Knight Eachtar" and the red version of "Noble Arms - Arfeudutyr" (as seen in the artwork of "Ignoble Knight of High Laundsallyn").
- Based on this card's name and the characters present, it seems likely that this card is meant to represent Bedivere returning Excalibur to the Lady of the Lake, so that Arthur may go to Avalon.
- In other TCG languages, the names can be translated as follows:
- French and Spanish: "Last Chapter of the Noble Knight"
- German: "Noble Knight: The Last Chapter"
- Italian: "The Last Chapter of the Noble Knights"
- Portuguese: "Lost Chapter of the Noble Knights"
- As seen above with the exception of the Italian and Portuguese names, no plural form of the phrase "Noble Knight" is used, and in the case of the Portuguese name, no agreement is applied, to not exclude this card from the "Noble Knight" archetype. Also see Noble Knight#Naming in the TCG. Also note that the Portuguese name suffers a mistranslation.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.