- Unlike most occult or religious items featured in OCG cards, this monster retains his Buddhist prayer beads in all his TCG printings.
- This monster's prayer beads appear in the artwork of "Tokkosho of Ghost Destroying".
- This is supported by the fact that both cards have similar names and effects.
- The kanji 滅 in the background of this card's artwork means "destroy."
- This card shares a facial similarity with "Chow Len the Prophet" and "Anarchist Monk Ranshin" . Kycoo appears to have a reddish fleshy mask covering his left eye. Chow Len has a green-gray one covering his right eye. Ranshin completes this face with his mask-like lower face. Also they all have the same ATK.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.