- This card's name appears to be a corruption of the word "clairvoyance", which references its being a Psychic-Type.
- This card appears in the artwork of "Battle Teleportation".
- The monster is surrounded by 0s and 1s (binary), and appears to be floating in cyberspace. The patterns on its costume resemble parts of a circuit board. The symbols on its visor are "greater than/less than or equal to and semicolon" symbols.
- This monster bears a somewhat resemblance to Lazar's "Jester Lord".
- They also both have similar ways of attacking ("Jester Lord" juggles flame balls to throw at the opponent, while "Krebons" materializes objects to hurl at them).
- Three of the blocks that this monster is juggling have a striking comparison to Tetris blocks. Two of them is a "T"-shaped block and one of them is a 2x2 square, both of which are possible falling block formations in the game series.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.