- This monster is based on a combination of the Wicked Witch of the West from the novel The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and Darth Vader from Star Wars. Both serve as antagonists of their respective movie or series.
- This card's name is a reference to Darth Vader's title as "Dark Lord of the Sith," "lady" being the feminine equivalent of the "lord" title.
- This card's Japanese name is a reference to the musical Wicked, in which the Witch's name is Elphaba.
- It may also be a reference to "kyber crystals" (also known as "kaiburr crystals"), the power source of lightsabers.
- This card's left arm appears in the artwork of "Kozmojo", and an unmasked version of her appears in the artwork of "Kozmourning".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.