- In the Maltese language, "Dragun" means dragon.
- This monster is holding "The Flute of Summoning Dragon" in his right hand. According to the anime, it appears to be his weapon.
- Though this card is available in Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008, it can't be summoned without a Fusion Substitute Monster because one of its Fusion Material Monsters, "Divine Dragon Ragnarok" is not in the game.
- There are 3 Gemini monsters that have a similar effect to this card, "Il Blud", "Doom Shaman" and "Gigaplant".
- This card's first effect is the same as "Lord of D.", which is one of its Fusion Material Monsters, while its second effect is similar to that of "The Flute of Summoning Dragon", which also Special Summons Dragon-Type monsters from the hand.
- This card has a Xyz counterpart "Queen Dragun Djinn".
- While this card protects Dragons from being targeted by card effects and allows you to Special Summon from your hand, "Queen Dragun Djinn" protects other Dragons from being destroyed by battle and lets you Special Summon from your Graveyard.
- This card has twice the ATK of "Lord of D." and its DEF points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.