- The English is a direct transcription of the kanji in the Japanese name which read "Sea Dragon God".
- Leviathan (Hebrew: לִוְיָתָן, Standard Liwyatan Tiberian Liwyāṯān ; "Twisted; coiled") is a Biblical sea monster referred to in the Old Testament (Psalm 74:13-14; Job 41; Isaiah 27:1). The word leviathan has become synonymous with any large sea monster or creature. In the novel Moby-Dick it refers to great whales, and in Modern Hebrew, it means simply "whale".
- The Bandai version of this card is Level 6 and has 2200 ATK & 2000 DEF, whereas the Konami card is Level 5 and has 1800 ATK & 1500 DEF. Moreover the Bandai version is violet and the Konami version is blue.
- Artwork-wise, "Yormungarde" is a counterpart of this card.
- Despite having support for Sea Serpent monsters, this is the only Sea Serpent monster in Nightmare Troubadour.
- This card's OCG and TCG release are separated by 20 years. This card was originally printed in the OCG Booster 6, released on December 1st, 1999. The TCG print was released on December 5th, 2019.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.