- This monster appears in the artworks of "Lightsworn Judgment", "Michael, the Arch-Lightsworn", and "Twilight Twin Dragons".
- This monster has a Dark counterpart, "Punishment Dragon", and a Synchro/retrained counterpart, "Judgment, the Splendid Celestial Dragon".
- "Realm of Light" can be seen in the background of this card's artwork. It is partially destroyed, so it is likely after the effects of "Light of Destruction", or possibly it was the destructive force of this card's own effect.
- This monster resembles the Luck Dragon, Falkor, from The Neverending Story.
- This monster's inclusion in Turbo Pack: Booster One was the first instance a card was printed in the TCG as an Ultimate Rare without an Ultra Rare, Super Rare or Rare counterpart and the first to have a Secret Rare counterpart that isn't a tin promo.
- This monster's effect may refer to the prophecy of Judgment Day. In said prophecy, the world is destroyed by God, while in the case of Duel Monsters, "Judgment Dragon," destroys all cards on the field except for itself. The presence of the word, "Judgment," in this card's name further reinforces this connection.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.