- This card appears in the artwork of "Iron Core Immediate Disposal", "Reckoned Power", and "Iron Core Luster".
- The English name, "Koa'ki Meiru", is supposedly named after the Japanese pronunciation of "Core Chimera".
- The symbol on the device in the card image appears on all of the "Koa'ki Meiru" Monsters' body and/or weapon.
- This is considered to be the most important card in a "Koa'ki Meiru" Deck, since most "Koa'ki Meiru" Monsters and "Koa'ki Meiru" support cards revolve around the use of this card.
- Based on the number of Rock-Type "Koa'ki Meiru" monsters compared to others, one can assume the "Iron Core" is most compatible with Rock Monsters.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.