- This card is one of only six cards in the TCG to have been Forbidden in the past but are now Unlimited. The other five are "Breaker the Magical Warrior", "United We Stand", "Call of the Haunted" , "Spore", and "Tsukuyomi".
- This monster appears in the artwork of "Weed Out".
- In the Yu-Gi-Oh! video games for the Nintendo DS (except Spirit Caller), her 3D graphic has brown hair as opposed to her pink hair in the card artwork.
- Despite having the word Fairy in her name, "Injection Fairy Lily" is actually a Spellcaster-Type. (This even applies to its Japanese name, お
注 射 天 使リリー where 天 使is the Japanese name for the Fairy-Type.
- "Counselor Lily", on the other hand, is actually a Fairy-Type.
- This card, along with "Spore" and "United We Stand", has spent the least amount of time on the Forbidden List, having only been on it for a total of one format.
- This monster has a adhesive bandage on the back of her left leg, as shown in the anime.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.