- This card's artwork is based on an unnamed card that Marik adds to Joey's deck after possessing him with the Millennium Rod. Nothing is known about the card other than the fact that it inflicted direct damage.
- Skulls of possible victims of this monster can be seen in its mouth.
- This card could be a more malevolent version of "Invasion of Flames", although, "Invasion of Flames " has a higher ATK.
- The face also looks similar to the one on "Final Countdown."
- "Inferno" is Italian or Portuguese for "hell", a possible interpretation of the scene in this card's artwork.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.