- This card may be a counterpart of "Revived King Ha Des" and "Dark Ruler Ha Des" based on this monster's similar-looking robe compared to the two, the fact that it "cannot be Special Summoned" and this monster's name.
- "Zombie World" appears in the background of this card's artwork.
- This is one of the few Zombie-type monsters that cannot be Special Summoned.
- Indeed, this is ironic, as this card has the word "Immortal" in its name, which overtly insinuates immortality.
- The symbols that are emblazoned on this monster's robes and trims appear to be of a Celtic design.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.