- This card is based on hydrogen. Hydrogen is a gas, that together with oxygen creates water.
- This card's effect is probably from the fact that it is based on hydrogen, as hydrogen is the most common element in the universe.
- This card resembles an Ankylosaurus.
- This card is a Dinosaur-Type, accented by its name ending in "-don," which is the ending for many dinosaur names (e.g. Iguanadon).
- The "-don" suffix is Latin and means "tooth." This makes relatively little sense in the context of this card, but the card namers probably just chose it because it is associated with Dinosaurs.
- The DEF of 1000 may be a reference to the Atomic Number of Hydrogen, which is 1.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.