- It is similar in appearance to "Seven-Armed Fiend".
- This card is the Duel Dragon counterpart to "Red Nova Dragon".
- The posture of the monster and symbolism appears to be a tribute to the series of Red Dragon paintings by William Blake. This one in particular is very similar to the motif of The Great Red Dragon and the Beast From the Sea.
- This card's French lore contains a small error:
- French: Si cette carte en possession de son propriétaire est détruite par un effet de carte de l'adversaire (au combat ou par un effet de carte)
- Translation: If this card in its owner's possession is destroyed by an opponent's card effect (by battle or card effect)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.