- The TCG name is in fact a mistranslation because "Harpy" is singular while "Harpies" is plural.
- In the earlier episodes of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, this card's name was "Harpie's Lady".
- This monster appears in the artworks of "Summoning Clock" and "Elegant Egotist", while its eyes appear in the artwork of "Shadow of Eyes".
- In Greek mythology and Roman mythology, harpies are a female monster in the form of a bird with a human face. They steal food from their victims while they are eating and carry evildoers.
- Interestingly, unlike the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, this monster's appearance was censored even in the Japanese version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime.
- This card's first TCG printing was uncensored, just like the Japanese artwork. This was fixed in later TCG reprints.
- This card's OCG/TCG artwork is taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 10: "The Siren", specifically from the panel where this monster is Summoned.
- Curiously, this card and the anime version of Harpie Lady Sisters (anime) are the only members of Harpie to have blue skin, with the rest having human skin tone.
- This card has two retrained counterparts, “Harpie Lady 1” and “Cyber Harpie Lady”, the latter basically being this exact monster equipped with “Cyber Shield”.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.