- The background in this card's artwork looks like it is viewed from the opposite side of the building from that of "Enishi, Shien's Chancellor".
- The headscarf of this monster bears the same mark of "Shien".
- This monster is the older version of "Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho", as supported by the Master Guide 3 card storylines.
- This is also supported by the fact the armor in the background of this card's artwork is the same as that of "Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho".
- Both monsters also share the same ATK, DEF, Type and Attribute, as well as very similar effects.
- It is possible that this monster was based on Hōjō Masako, since her biography is very similar to the biography of this monster as told in the Master Guide 3 card storylines.
- The armor in the background hands are in the position of the Buddhist mudra, Abhaya, which symbolizes protection, peace and the dispelling of fear.
- The fiery glow around this monster is similar to that around "Great Shogun Shien", as is the glow around "Enishi, Shien's Chancellor" and "Shien's Advisor". This, coupled with the red eyes and 'Shien' glyphs on these monster's foreheads, suggests that "Shien" has some kind of magical influence over them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.